Fast and Compact Flatbed Scanner with Upright Scanning.
This fast and compact flatbed scanner supports multiple page PDF scans
- Flatbed document and photo scanner
- Scan resolution: 4800 x 4800dpi.
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi): Approx. 8 secs.
Scanner Type Flatbed Scanner Element CIS (Colour Contact Image Sensor) Light Source 3-colour (RGB) LED Optical Resolution*1 4800 x 4800dpi Selectable Resolution*2 25 – 19200dpi Scanning Bit Depth Grayscale 16-bit input
Colour 48-bit input (16-bit for each colour)
Win: [48 or 24-bit output (16-bit or 8-bit for each colour)] Mac: [24-bit output (8-bit for each colour)]*48-bit: Windows TWAIN Driver only
Scanner Speed Preview Speed*3 Approx. 7 sec Scan Speed*4 Colour A4, 300dpi Approx. 8 sec Colour 4×6, 300dpi Approx. 4 sec Scanning Speed*5
Grayscale, B&W 8.2msec/line (4800 dpi)
4.3msec/line (2400 dpi)
2.2msec/line (1200 dpi)
1.3msec/line (600 dpi)
1.7msec/line (300 dpi)
Colour 25.4msec/line (4800 dpi)
14.8msec/line (2400 dpi)
6.6msec/line (1200 dpi)
3.8msec/line (600 dpi)
1.7msec/line (300 dpi)
Maximum Document Size A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm) Scanner Buttons (EZ Buttons) 5 buttons (PDF x 2, AUTO SCAN, COPY, SEND） Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Type-C System Requirements*6 Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 SP1
Mac OS 10.12 ~10.13, Mac OS X v10.11.6
Operating Environment Temperature 5 – 35°C Humidity 10 – 90% RH (no dew condensation) Power Supply Supplied via USB port Power Consumption Maximum during operation approx. 4.5W Stand-by approx. 0.3W Environment Regulation RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU) Eco-label Energy Star Dimension (WxDxH) 250×367×42mm Weight 1.7kg
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- Pre-processing time is not included.
- Connecting the bundled USB cable to the port corresponding to USB3.0 and above on PC. Colour document scan speed: (Colour A4, 300dpi) is measured with ISO/IEC 29183 Target-A. Colour photo scan speed: (4×6″, 300dpi) is measured with ISO//JIS SCID No.2. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
- The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to the computer is not included.
- Please visit www.canon-asia.com to confirm OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates.
TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.